Ready to take your jello shots to the next level? These Strawberries and Cream Jello Shots are sure to be a huge hit at your next party!
Jello shots and parties- they aren’t just for college. These Strawberries and Cream Jello Shots aren’t your typical Frat party jello shots! They are classy enough for any adult party!
These tasty shooters are like a dessert and cocktail wrapped into one amazing mouthful!
Strawberries and Cream jello shots are a fruity, fun, adult treat that are sure to be the hit of any party or gathering.
If you haven’t made jello shots before, don’t worry. These layered jello shots are easy enough for a beginner!
Once you make these delicious Strawberry and Cream Jello Shots you’ll want to make them again and again. But, that’s okay- they’ll work for just about any party! Valentine’s Day, sure! Christmas, of course! Pool party, absolutely!
How to make Strawberries and Cream Jello Shots
- Strawberry jello
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- whipped cream
Choose the shot glasses you’d like to use. We used a 3oz glass for this recipe.
Add cold water and vodka, stirring well.
Pour evenly into the shot glasses, until they are about ⅔ full.
Chill the spiked jello in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
After the jello has set, mix the cream layer.
Mix the vanilla pudding mix, milk and vodka together.
Whisk this mixture for 2 minutes, then pour the cream evenly on top of the strawberry vodka jello layer in the shot glasses.
Refrigerate the Strawberries and Cream Jello Shots until ready to serve.
Before serving your shots, top them with whipped cream and fresh strawberries to make them pretty.
These easy to make, yummy strawberries and cream jello shooters are going to be a hit at your next party!
- 6 oz. box strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding (3 oz each)
- 2 cups milk
- whipped cream
- fresh strawberries
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Whisk in strawberry jello until it is completely dissolved
- Add one cup of cold water and one cup vodka
- Pour evenly into your shot glasses to about 2/3 full
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours
- In a large bowl mix 2 boxes of vanilla pudding, 2 cups of milk and one cup of vodka.
- Pour the pudding mixture evenly into the shot glasses, on top of the set jello mixture.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries just before serving.