Looking for a delicious, decadent Valentine Martini to serve on Valentine’s Day? This Double Chocolate Martini makes a great Valentine cocktail!
This Double Chocolate Valentine Martini will steal the show on Valentine’s Day. With the chocolate drizzle inside the glass and yummy Reese’s heart for garnish you won’t be able to resist this fun Valentine cocktail!
What is Valentine’s Day without chocolate? This Valentine martini ups the game with DOUBLE CHOCOLATE!
Trust me, this double chocolate martini will be love at first sip!
How to make a Double Chocolate Valentine Martini
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate milk
- chocolate vodka
- tequila rose
- ice cubes
- Reese’s Chocolate heart (optional)
Create chocolate swirls on a martini glass with the chocolate syrup. Place the glass in the freezer to set the chocolate garnish.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Add the chocolate vodka, tequila rose and chocolate milk to the shaker.
Put the top on the shaker and shake well.
Take the garnished martini glass out of the freezer and pour the double chocolate martini into the glass.
Garnish with a Reese’s Chocolate heart.
Decadent, delicious Double Chocolate Martini for Valentine's Day.
- Chocolate Syrup
- 2oz Chocolate Milk
- 2oz Chocolate Vodka
- 2oz Tequila Rose
- Reese's Chocolate Heart
- Ice Cubes
- Using the chocolate syrup, create chocolate swirls on the glass & quickly place in the freezer.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the chocolate vodka, tequila rose & chocolate milk.
- Shake well.
- Take the martini glass out of the freezer and pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Garnish with a chocolate heart.